; Brain Research Participants
This is MoNET at Yonsei, a neuroscience research group. We are looking for participants in our research to study the Corioli effect on the brain. If you meet the following criteria, please contact us.
1. Who were born in 1990 or before then.
2. Who came from the southern part of countries like Australia and New Zealand ; who were born in and grew up there until graduating high school.
3. Who are Korean, Asian, or Caucasian.
4. Who are right-handed.
5. Who have no psychiatric or neurological record.
6. Who have no metallic materials inside body.
a. Teeth straightening
b. Mechanical hearts
c. Hearing aid
7. Who are not claustrophobia ( a fear of small space ).
You will be scanned in MRI machine. It takes about an hour and date will be one of Saturdays on July or August ( the exact date will be informed later ). 50,000 won + α (your brain image) will be given as compensation.
Contact email :